Are you lose-skins making you face embarrassing moments? Well, in this case, nothing can be the best option other than having dermal fillers. These fillers are completely safe and non-invasive, but you should know the effect-lasting tenure of the same.
Factors to be considered:
Dermal-filler longevity can be affected by many essential factors, and some of the predominant ones have been discussed below.
- Ingredients: There are some active ingredients that have got the capability of holding back dermal-filler effects for a long time. You will come to know about these ingredients if you do a thorough research on dermal-fillers before having them.
- Patient lifestyle: Cosmetic-surgeons always recommend their patients leading a completely healthy lifestyle to gain enhanced longevity of dermal-filler effects. But stubborn patients always do whatever they wish to. Remaining under direct sun for long hours can automatically reduce the effect tenure. This is why obedient patients will get a comparatively enhanced longevity in dermal-filler effect.
- Consistency: If you go for thicker-fillers, then you will experience longevity. Whether you are in need of thicker or thinner filler will be ultimately decided by your doctor.
- Patient biology: Filler-effects differ from one patient to another, and this is quite a common thing. Behavior and body-chemistry of every patient are different from one another, and this is the reason that all patients do not experience the same tenure for dermal-filler effects.
- Skills of cosmetic–surgeons: If the surgeon is skilled and experienced enough then only he will be able to guarantee you improved dermal-filler effects for a long time. Experienced surgeons always implement only advanced filler-techniques. These techniques together with skills create a great combination as a result of which the patients get the best results. Therefore, if you want to secure your investment on dermal-filler, then you should look for the best specialist from the concerned field.
Lasting tenure of dermal fillers:
Only those injectable fillers need to be used by the cosmetic surgeons that have been approved by FDA. Lasting tenure of dermal-fillers often differs from one filler-type to another, and this is the reason below the list of filler-types, and their lasting tenures have been mentioned.
- Belotero Balance: 6-month is the duration, but of course the tenure might vary by treated areas.
- Juvederm-Ultra XC: tent to twelve months this filler will stay.
- Juvederm ultra-Plus XC: The tenure has been expected in between ten to twelve months.
- Juvederm Volbella: maximum for 12-month the filler will last.
- Juvederm Voluma: two-year is the maximum limit, and as per records, this limit is the highest amongst all.
- Radiesse: one to two years should be the tenure as per the patient-type.
- Restylane-L: it lasts for on an average for six months.
- Restylane lyft: Though patients vary patient-wise in maximum cases, approximately nine-month is the tenure.
- Restylane Silk: 6-months or more is the lasting period.
- Sculptra: On an average two-year is the maximum lasting tenure of this filler.
Before having dermal fillers, your surgeon will examine your skin-type not only for avoiding unwanted complications but also for ascertaining the approximate dermal filler lasting tenure.
Our favorite fillers are from Juvederm, the Juvederm dermal fillers are in different types, some are longer lasting than others. Please consult your surgeon first for what kind of fillers you are willing to get. In the next paragraph we’re going to help you with choosing the right cosmetic surgeon for your procedure.
Tips For Choosing the Right Cosmetic Surgeon
Your choice for a cosmetic surgeon that will do the dermal filler procedure should not be taken lightly. The main reason for this is because you are going to have to live with this choice for your entire life. A successful surgeon will be able to make you feel more like yourself and they can also help to boost your confidence as well. On the other side of things, if you end up with the wrong surgeon then they can increase the chances of you having to have more work done in the future and they can also waste a significant amount of your own time.
If you want to do everything you can to find the right surgeon then you will need to find someone who is board certified. You also need to make sure that you know everything there is to know about the medical board and that they have the right training to get the job done. The next thing you need to know is that no two surgeons are the same. If you like the result of one surgery by one doctor, you might not like the one from the next, even though they are both perfectly acceptable.
The main reason for this is because what may look good to someone may not look good to another. You may also want to do everything you can to take a selfie so you can look at yourself as well as looking at the work that they have done in the past. For your own dermal filler procedure, you will want to look at patients who have a very similar facial structure to you while also looking at the way that they have reconstructed the patient’s body.
All of these pointers should help you to choose the right surgeon for your needs, and you would be surprised at how helpful they can be to you if you have any special requirements.
How To Speed Up Your Recovery After Dermal fillers
If you want to do everything you can to fully recover after surgery or if you want to make sure that you speed up your recovery so you can get back to work faster then there are a couple of things that you can do about this.
Follow Your Doctor’s Instructions
This may seem simple but you would be surprised at how many patients disregard instructions just because they don’t feel as though they apply to them. For example, if you have an instruction to not have a bath after a procedure then you may not agree with this. You may feel as though you want to have a bath to relax, but the truth is that there is a very good reason why they are telling you this information.
Keep Up With your Appointments
Another suggestion, that may seem obvious, is that a lot of patients don’t keep up with their follow up appointments. If you feel good and if you feel like you are healing then you may feel as though there isn’t much point to your follow up appointment. The truth is that your surgeon could be looking for something that you can’t actually see and this could be an infection in your blood or even the incisions that aren’t visible.
Keep an Eye on Your Incision
Lastly, you need to do everything you can to keep an eye on your incision. You will need to check it several times a day if you want to get the best result out of it and you will also want to do everything you can to make sure that you are taking into account the surgery that you have done. Your wound could open up and you may not even realise, so keep it clean and check it on a regular basis.
We hope you’ll consult the right doctor for your dermal filler procedure and found our article helpful!